1.1. Web page –owned by the administrator and meant for the cooperative work between customer and translator web environment at the address www.ytranslate.com.
1.2. Administrator – the web page owner Ytranslate Limited, England. The e-post address of the administrator is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.3. Translator – a web page user who has selected a registration option “Translator” during his registration. Translator is a contractor performing translations.
1.4. Customer – a web page user who has selected a registration option “Customer” during his registration. Customer is a buyer acquiring translator’s translations.
1.5. Users – customers and translators registered on the web page.
1.6. Translation – result of translator intellectual activity performed on the basis of customer’s order.
1.7. Budget – duely formed and presented by customer on the web page an informational collection about desired translation that is submitted to translators to call for bids.
1.8. Bid – duely formed and presented on the web page expression of the interest by translator in order to perform customer’s desired translation.
1.9. Order – duely formed and presented on the web page agreement between customer and translator for performance of order.
1.10. Web account – protected by the password programme interface created for user as a result of his registration in the person of user.
1.11. Arbitration – independent committee, set up from the appointed by the administrator members, which settles disputes resulting from cooperation of customer and translator.
2. General Provisions
2.1. The present www.ytranslate.com user agreement (hereinafter agreement) regulates relations between the administrator and users in the course of the web page use.
2.2. Users in the course of the web page use are guided by the present agreement as well as instructions and references located on the web page.
2.3. The administrator shall bear no responsibility for unsuitable or illegal behavior of users.
2.4. Customer order is a payable service. An amount of pay is determined by the mutual agreement of customer and contractor and fixed by means of the corresponding web page programme interface.
2.5. The administrator takes from translator no commission in the and is only a marketplace provider.
2.6. The administrator has no involvement in what the translator decided to quote the client.
2.7. Payment for translation is only made by the employer directly to the translator according to the translator’s payment instructions and the administrator shall not be involved with any part of this payment process.
2.8. The administrator shall not ensure the continuous or unconditional access to the web page software and hardware. The web page function can be temporarily disturbed as a result of the force-majeure or other factors, prevention or elimination of which lies beyond the administrator’s cognizance.
2.9. The administrator shall provide to its users services offered on the web page in such form as they exist at the present moment, and without any guarantees, texts copyright included, nor the web page user guarantee towards each other or to any other their activity.
2.10. The administrator shall bear no responsibility for any loss of profit nor will he compensate it; also, he assumes no responsibility for any kind of damages caused by the web page software or hardware function, dysfunction or malfunction.
2.11. The administrator shall bear no responsibility for unpaid invoices, failed payments by employers, complying with orders deadlines, correctness of order formatting, quality of done translations and other characteristics, or for any other occurred between the web page users’ performance, non-performance or unqualified performance of duties, nor shall he compensate it.
2.12. The largest administrator’s material liability cannot exceed the amount of pay that a user has paid for the service ordered through the webpage.
3. Rights and Duties
3.1. Rights and Duties of Translator:
– 3.1.1. Translator has a right to take part in making bids (bidding); participation in bidding is free of charge;
– 3.1.2. Translator has a right to demand from customer the additional information in case, when order is formed in a wrong way or contains inaccuracies;
– 3.1.3. Translator is bound to complete orders taken to work in a qualified manner and compliance with deadlines;
– 3.1.4. Translator has a right to deny to complement order, if customer demands in his order to perform some unspecified work or do negligible corrections, adding a detailed explanation of his reasons behind denial;
– 3.1.5. Translator has a right to send order to arbitration, if customer demands to perform some work, unspecified in his order, or do negligible corrections, adding a detailed explanation of his reasons behind denial;
– 3.1.6. Translator has a right to receive from customer payment for translations completed in a qualified manner and compliance with deadlines, agreed between translator and customer prior placing an order and which is fixed in the order submitted by the customer. The customer’s is then required to make payment to the translator’s account after acceptance of translation by the customer;
– 3.1.7. Translator has a right to request payment in various payment methods.
– 3.1.8. Translator is bound to restrain from disclosure of their personal and contact information to customers or other persons (the administrator excl.), in regard with the item 3.3.5. of the agreement;
– 3.1.9. Translator’s material rights in relation to translation are deemed to be assigned to the administrator free of charge after acceptance of translation by customer;
– 3.1.10. Translator undertakes to restrain from using or publishing translated by him texts after assignment of the material rights to the administrator;
– 3.1.11. Translator is responsible for quality and lawfulness of his created translations;
– 3.1.12. The administrator shall not deduct any fee from the corresponding sum from translator’s final pay;
– 3.1.13. Translator undertakes to declare and pay from transactions made in connection with done translations all taxes in conformity with the law (income tax, vat and social tax incl.).
3.2. Rights and Duties of Customer:
– 3.2.1. Customer has a right to make enquiries and send them to translators for free;
– 3.2.2. Creation and/or sending of enquiries as well as receiving of offers requires no obligation for customer to order translation;
– 3.2.3. Customer is bound to describe his order with the utmost accuracy and in details;
– 3.2.4. Customer is bound to communicate to translator additional information about a translation, if his order was created incorrectly or inaccurately;
– 3.2.5. Customer has a right to choose the most suitable bid at his discretion, customer shall be under no duty to give his order to the cheapest bid offering;
– 3.2.6. At the moment of making order, customer is bound to transfer agree to payment in full amount of the order cost to the translator once the translation job is complete.
– 3.2.7. Customer has a right to receive translation for reading prior making the payment.
– 3.2.8. Customer enjoys the right to accept translation, if it matches his expectations. By translation acceptance, customer confirms that translation corresponds to his order and customer has no claims to the quality of translations. At the moment of translation acceptance payment for order has to be made by the employer according to the translators instructions.
– 3.2.9. Customer has a right to send translation to translator to correction, should it fail to comply with the order conditions, or if it has considerable faults, adding a detailed explanation of his claim and describing what part of the text and to what extent has to be corrected.
– 3.2.10. Customer has a right to send translation to arbitration, in case a translator denies correcting a text, or as a result of correction faults in the translation are still discovered, adding a detailed explanation of his claim and a description.
– 3.2.11. Customer has a right to cancel his order in case it is not completed by the agreed deadline.
– 3.2.12. Customer is bound either to accept translation within 7 days (Saturday and Sunday are not included in the time period), or to send it to correction or to the administrator arbitration. After that translation is accepted automatically and there is no further opportunity for bringing claims.
– 3.2.13. Customer gets from the administrator free of charge the material rights in relation to translation after its acceptance and making payment for translation.
– 3.2.14. Customer enjoys the right to use ordered translations in any lawful manner.
– 3.2.15. Customer has a right to give to translators his assessments and comments. Customer undertakes to avoid giving false, offensive, petulant assessments.
– 3.2.16. Customer has a right to order fully itemised invoice and clear detailed payment instructions from the translator.
– 3.2.17. Customer is bound not to disclose his personal and contact information to translator or other third persons (except the administrator), taking into a consideration item 3.3.5. of the agreement.
3.3. Rights and Duties of the Users:
– 3.3.1. At the moment of registration on the web page, users undertake to present only the true personal and contact information;
– 3.3.2. Users undertake not to communicate the web page passwords or any other information about the access to web account to the third parties;
– 3.3.3. Users undertake not to communicate to the third parties any possible commercial information obtained in cooperation between users;
– 3.3.4. Users undertake not to use in their cooperation materials contradicting the law, or materials damaging the material rights, copyrights or other rights of the third parties or organizations;
– 3.3.5. Users undertake not to publish or communicate their own personal or contact information to whomever except the administrator. Under contact information are meant addresses of electronic mail, ICQ and Skype numbers, web addresses (web pages, blogs), references to publications, where the corresponding information locates, as well as contacts of whatever other type, incl. the systems of various Internet social networks and telephone numbers. Communication of the corresponding information is forbidden in whatever manner, incl. via the internal mail of the web page and adding file attachments containing the corresponding data, as well as of whatsoever otherwise potential kind;
– 3.3.6. Users have a right to give disputes in relation to translations for settlement in the administrator arbitration;
– 3.3.7. In case, one of the users gives a dispute to arbitration, the other user is bound to approve that procedure within 7 days. If approval is denied, the right is on the side of the user giving a dispute to arbitration;
– 3.3.8. Users undertake to promptly inform the administrator about all information or circumstances, concerning those users, that have changed comparing with the data provided at the moment of their registration in the user status;
– 3.3.9. Users undertake to promptly inform the administrator about loss of the password given for the web page use and/or its getting into possession of the third persons;
– 3.3.10. Users are bound to communicate with each other via the web page only;
– 3.3.11. Users undertake not to use or disclose to the third persons any vulnerable spots detected in the software or hardware installations. Users undertake to promptly inform the administrator about any detected faults or vulnerable spots;
– 3.3.12. Obligation to declare and pay the taxes (income, vat and social security tax incl.) from every transaction in connection to translations lies on the users.
3.4. Rights and Duties of the Administrator:
– 3.4.1. The administrator enjoys a right to receive from translator the correct contact information and job skills.
– 3.4.2. The administrator has a right to contact the translator directly regarding any queries from an employer.
– 3.4.3. The administrator has a right to cancel a price enquiry or order and/or block a user web account without notice, should a user violate terms and conditions of the agreement or when his actions contradict the acting laws;
– 3.4.4. The administrator has a right to block the user web account at his own will without explaining the reasons.
– 3.4.5. The administrator has a right to cancel any incorrectly formed enquiries having pointed out the existent faults;
– 3.4.6. The administrator has a right to deny in registration of whatever user account, if there is a suspicion that user’s actions towards the web page and its users may be contradictory to the law;
– 3.4.7. The administrator undertakes, if possible, to promptly repair damages and failures in the work of the web page software or hardware;
– 3.4.8. The administrator waives for free the material rights, obtained from translator in relation to translation, to a customer after acceptance of a translation by the customer and payment made for translation;
– 3.4.9. The administrator undertakes to change and upgrade work of the software and hardware installations basing on his own researches, also to study the requests and proposals submitted to the administrator by means of e-mail;
– 3.4.10. The administrator undertakes to check and assess the translators’ qualification.
4. Processing of Personal Data
4.1. The administrator has a right to process data that the administrator has received from user as a result of registration on the web page and in the course of the web page use or that is collected about the users while using the web page in the other manner (hereinafter personal data) on terms and according to the objectives, stipulated in the agreement.
4.2. The administrator collects and saves personal data in the electronic form, doing, if necessary, their extracts in other forms.
4.3. The administrator shall not disclose or give personal data to the third persons, except with the aim of cooperation and upgrading the web page, or according to the law.
5. Settlement of Disputes
5.1. Disputes between the users in relation to translations are settled by means of negotiations. Should the negotiations fail, a dispute has to be settled in the administrator arbitration.
5.2. Arbitration decision can be announced either in favor of translator or customer. Arbitration decision is made by the administrator committee members, independent in their activity.
5.3. Disputes between the administrator and users are settled by means of negotiations. Should the negotiations fail, a dispute has to be settled in accordance with acting laws.
6. Alteration of the Agreement
6.1. The administrator shall enjoy the right to alter the agreement unilaterally at any time.
6.2. The administrator is bound to inform the users about alteration of the agreement through notices published on the web page.
6.3. Alteration of the agreement is valid upon its publication on the web page.
6.4. Users provide their concurrence with alteration of the agreement by using the web page after the alteration will have been published.
Information We Collect
User-Provided Information: As part of using the Service, you may be required to provide certain information in order to register and set up an account (“Registration Data”). If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. If you invite a friend to try Ytranslate, we will use that friend’s email address for the sole purpose of sending your invitation.
Cookie Information: When you visit Ytranslate.com, we may send one or more cookies – a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie does not collect personal information about you. Ytranslate uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Log File Information: Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you view Ytranslate.com or our related websites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
Clear Gifs Information: When you use the Service, we may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our users anonymously. No personally identifiable information from your Ytranslate account is collected using these clear gifs. We may also use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting, improve the effectiveness of our marketing, and make Ytranslate better for our users.
How We Use Your Information
User-Provided Information: By providing Ytranslate your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. As part of our registration process we will also ask your permission to use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to features of the Service, or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may change your marketing preferences by going to your account setttings page.
Ytranslate may use certain information about you without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as analyzing how the Service is used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and improve the Service.
How We Share Your Information
As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the transferred business assets in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or dissolution.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them and us understand usage of the Service.
How We Protect Your Information
Ytranslate makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Ytranslate and you do so at your own risk.
Compromise of Personal Information
Your Choices About Your Information
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information to Ytranslate, in which case Ytranslate will not be able to provide the Service to you. You can review and correct the information about you that Ytranslate keeps on file by contacting us directly email@example.com.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Ytranslate does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Ytranslate. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Based Service
Our center of operation is in the United Kingdom. Your data is held in the United Kingdom and transactions are processed in Pound Sterling on servers in the United Kingdom. As such, all data is held in accordance with United Kingdom laws and procedures which differ from those in other regions of the world, such as the US. By using this service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these data policies.
© 2021 Y Translate Limited.